I am in a sad mood today. I was in a terrible mood earlier, but I feel a little better now. I made a sad blog entry. I deleted it because I don’t want this blog to be about sad things. If I do write about something sad, I want it to sad in a funny kind of way; the type of feeling where you laugh, cry and unexpectedly blow a big snot bubble at the same time.
Here are some things I did today to make myself feel better:
- I visited the stationery office to get some colourful binders.
- I was particularly mean to the rude, arrogant girl I don’t like.
- I drank two Diet Cokes.
- I danced to someone’s mobile phone ring tone, which happens to be the Lombarda.
- I made myself a café latté with two sugars.
- I stared at the hot guy’s ass and fought the urge to grab it.
- I ignored the people that have peeved me lately.
- I stopped working at 16.00 to write this entry.